When was the last time you read 2 times the same book?

Every hour, the internet produce more content we can consume in dozens of lives.
Our purchase power allows most of the people to buy every month, more films they can see and more books they can read in their entire life.

Plethora is the new black.

With that said, when was the last time you read two times or more the same book?

I remember when I was a kid. I knew by heart my books because I did not have a lot, so I was re-reading them a lot of time.
Same for VHS videos.  I knew by heart Tintin, Disneys because I had only a few ones.
I still remember them pretty well.

Now we read dozens of books, thousand of web pages a day.
We see thousands of videos and hundreds of films.

Re-reading or re-seeing stuff seems anachronic.
Or maybe it's a way to stand up against content deluge and consumption spree...